Saturday, September 28, 2013

God HELP!!!

Wendy's journal entry Friday, September 27, 2013

God HELP!!! I am struggling today. My to-do list feels overwhelming, and the more I try to do, the more behind I seem to get. I am tired, and I am not ready to leave Nepal for 2 months if our nontourist VISAs don't get approved in time. I know just a few days ago I said I trust you in this, but today, I just want to cry at the thought of possibly having to leave. I need to learn to drive here, but I am scared. I want to spend time with our Nepali family, but I am tired. I want to learn the language, but the more I learn, the more overwhelmed I feel. I want to spend time with Sam, but my to-do list dominates my brain. I need you, Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Gods got this. I know it seems overwhelming, but God is in control!!! Leave it to him and what ever the outcome, know he has you in the palm of his hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teri. I appreciate your words of truth and encouragement. After my pray/ journal entry and a prayer later that night before bed, I was finally able to give everything over to God. I hope you and your family are doing well.

    ReplyDelete